August 1, 2015 marked the One Year Anniversary of the official Buddytruk Launch! We are beyond thrilled and excited to share this momentous milestone with you! We appreciate all of the support and kindness you have shown with all of your heartwarming messages we have received throughout our journey. We have been fortunate to become a tight-knit organization and a growing success. Internally, we are thankful for our dedicated team who work around the clock to ensure that you are being provided with the best service possible. We would especially like to shoutout our amazing roster of Buddytruk Drivers who continue to go above and beyond what is expected of them for your friendly social-hauling help.
In only under a year, Buddytruk has made many significant accomplishments that we are proud to share with you including:
- Launching in two major cities (Los Angeles, California and Austin, Texas)
- Available for both iOS and Android
- Featured in major publications including: Forbes, USA Today, Fast Company, and the New York Times, and more.
- Steady growth of Buddytruk users month over month (we appreciate you!!!)
- Continuing community outreach with donations and volunteering efforts.
Most importantly, we have established ourselves as something more than just a regular run of the mill business. We are not just a tech startup. Nor or we just another mobile app. Buddytruk has become a culturally significant brand that plays a critical role in the new generation of forward thinking with our on-demand model. Buddytruk will continue to deliver top-of-the-line service. We will continueyou to grow so that we will be available anywhere you need us. We will continue to make a difference in the community.
Additionally, Buddytruk would like to provide you with $20 off of your next move/delivery with Buddytruk for the entire month of August. Simply use the promo code: BUDDYBDAY20 and you’re all set!
Below are fun highlights of the past year with our Top 10 moments:
- Buddytruk officially launches on August 1st, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
- Buddytruk launches website.
- Buddytruk creates 1st blog post.
- Meet Justin Stone, Buddytruk’s 1st “Social Hauler”.
- Buddytruk wins LA Tech Startup Award & launches series of Buddytruk videos.
- Buddytruk delivers stuffed animals to children’s hospital.
- Buddytruk is now available on Android.
- Buddytruk launches in Austin Texas.
- Buddytruk awards scholarship to photo contest winner.
- Buddytruk partners with Target.